Saturday 31 December 2011

Pocket Plentiful

With the cold weather upon us we've had to crack out our winter gear.  This means Brandon's big poofy winter jacket has also made its debut this year.  I admit, the jacket I'm sure is very warm.  It better be for how big and poofy it is!  But let me tell you about another feature this jacket has... it has a TONNE of pockets!  I mean, this thing has so many pockets!  Everywhere.  On the sides.  On the arms.  Inside.  Outside.  Hidden ones too.  Even pockets inside of other pockets!

While I see the benefit of having some pockets, is it necessary to have the 10 some odd pockets that exist on this jacket?!  He would tell you they are all useful, but I can attest to the fact that he most definitely does not use them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment