Thursday 29 December 2011

Na-na-na-na-na-na...Batman!

Tonight while I was outside with my pups, playing in the snow and trying to hurry their bathroom break so I could stop the mother nature abuse I was enduring, I looked up into the windows of the apartment building and something...or someone, caught my eye.

BATMAN!
OK, so it probably wasn't the real Batman but it sure did look like him.  At first I thought it was a dog, 'cause I saw the pointy ears and naturally made that assumption that some canine friend was peering out the window.  But as I continued to (rudely) stare at the window I saw this "dog" scratching his head with his hand.  Now, I'm not sure about you, but last time I checked dogs don't have arms and hands.  So my only next logical assumption was, "this must be Batman living above us!"  

Personally, I already feel safer living here.  I mean, with Batman living not only in your building, but a floor above you, how could you not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment