Friday 2 December 2011

Just a Quickie...

Some new photos of the free range socks, traveling dish towels and of course clothes on the floor...

traveling dish towel on the dining chair- no dishes that I can see need drying there!

jeans- in their new spot, or at least Brandon thinks so... on the floor
dish towel- almost in the right spot!

not only are the socks laying on the bed, but they're 2 different colours!
 Here I thought I came across an anomaly, a dirty sock actually IN the laundry basket.  But then I realized how wrong I was, because a moment later I noticed the dirty track pants laying BEHIND the laundry basket.  Sigh.

Following laundry day, I had folded and put away all the drawer clothes but had left the hanging items for later in the day.  Brandon must have needed something from the "hanging" pile and decided to rifle through it all- and leave the remnants laying all over the bed.


This picture just makes me laugh because Brandon loves Subway!

No comments:

Post a Comment