Friday 29 June 2012

Wake Up- Morning Glory!



Though I'm not a huge fan of getting up at 6am everyday for work, I must admit when I arrive to the office around 8:15ish and the place is quiet and there's no other people there- it's kinda nice. It gives me a chance to put on my happy face, get myself organized and of course read my favourite blogs. Often I write my own blog posts during this time too (like this one, for example).

While I wouldn't say I'm either a night owl or a morning glory (as various jobs have led me to be both), I'm really not a fan of the morning chatter. The polite hellos and "how're ya doin'?" are fine, but when I'm starting my day and reading emails, getting my breakfast prepared and just generally trying to pump myself up for yet another day of work... I don't want to chitter chatter about my night. Perhaps this makes me seem like less of a morning glory.

One day, hopefully sooner rather than later, I will be waking up (sans alarm clock), preparing a healthy breakfast and reading, and writing, my daily blog posts out on my beautfiul deck enjoying the weather. And I can enjoy any weather because, you see, my deck will be a covered and enclosed deck. So more of a sun room. I'll be working my dream job, working from home and keeping the house to a level of my own personal satisfaction. *sigh* Doesn't that just sound wonderful? I'm going to my happy place now...

No comments:

Post a Comment