Thursday 7 June 2012

Squashing My Love (texts)



I was sitting at my desk, bored, staring out the window and listening to my YouTube playlist, thinking about Brandon and staring at my beautiful ring when The Band Perry’s song “All Your Life” came on. The lyrics sang, “I don’t want the whole world, The sun, the moon and all their light. I just want to be the only girl, You love all your life.” I, wishing I was more romantic than I am, thought “I should text these lyrics to Brandon to show him I’m thinking about him and that I love him”. So I did.

His response was less than favourable.
“Babe I love you… But that’s REALLY corny”

So I respond as maturely as I feel necessary for the situation, “Fine! You’re never getting nice, sweet comments sent to you again! :p so mean! I was feeling all lovey and you squashed it… AND! I put my ring on my pinky! :ppp”

He knows me and doesn’t play into my attention whoring personality, “Guess we’re not engaged anymore” …. :O WHAT?!

“Now you’re breaking the engagement? After you crush my love like that?! You’re incredibly mean”

Keeping his super cool demeanor, “Man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do”

I responded like any blogger/writer would, “I’m blogging this incredulously mean conversation so people know that you make my heart hurt >_< "

He doesn't care.
Update: I put my ring immediately back on my ring finger.


Trolling Love Texts
Could be worse, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment