Sunday 8 January 2012

The Gym!

Today I'm going to the gym with Brandon. I'm not really a gym person, I like walking, hiking or other casual activities that don't make me excessively sweat. Yes, I know you need to break a sweat in order to burn any calories but I don't want to. Correction: I want to burn calories but not break a sweat. That's gross.

I have to admit once I get there I'm ok. And I do like looking good and fit. But it's initiating the habit of going again that's my problem. I'm working until 5pm and really all I want to do once I'm done is go home and hang out on the couch, read a few blogs, eat dinner and relax. But instead I'll be headed to the gym with Brandon.

Maybe I'll just do yoga!
Yippee! Wish me luck!

*As an update, we didn't end up going to the gym.  Instead we went to see our friend's adorable puppy.  Shannon: win* 

No comments:

Post a Comment