Monday 16 January 2012

Defense Mechanism

I have a defense mechanism that is nearly always effective.  It's simple, straight-forward and would probably work with anyone.  Anyone who has a conscience anyway.  Here's how it goes:

Brandon begins to show signs of wrestling me down to tickle me, lick my toes or some equally horrible violent act.  I, seeing this as a potential threat to my safety and well-being, immediately begin saying "OW OW OW OW OW!!!!!"

As stated before, this almost always works to at least deter him until I have a chance to gather my physical defenses. 

I'm just saying, if you have anyone in your life who tries to cause you terrible-ness give this defense mechanism a try.  Yell out a painful word/scream before they actually get a chance to make contact.  It may buy you some time to come up with a better defense mechanism. 

1 comment:

  1. Ya that doesn't work in my house anymore. He's on to me. -C

    ReplyDelete