Sunday 1 April 2012

P.S. I love you

Since I've seen the movie P.S. I Love You, I've kind of been obsessed.  It spurred my 2 week trip with my best friend, Emily to Ireland where we had the time of our lives. Anyway, if you haven't seen it, it's a total mushy chick flick where the husband dies (don't worry I didn't ruin anything you don't find out within the first 15 minutes of the movie) and then sends his widowed wife love notes from the grave.  And ends each one with "p.s. I love you".  Doesn't your heart just melt?

No, Brandon has not died, nor is he sending me adorable love notes.  He did however, update the traditional love note style the other day when he was at the gym and I was at home.  The first message said, "OK I'm at the gym now" and a couple minutes later he said "P.S. I love you"

At the risk of everyone who reads this knowing how super mushy and girly I can be, it totally made my heart melt!  I may have even shed a tear.  A love tear of course.  So, apparently it can happen in real life.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment