Wednesday 23 November 2011

Fridge Organization Update

After posting the frustrations with men always putting items back in the fridge on the top shelf, I received a reader contribution that in fact, keeping eggs in the fridge door is dangerous as it is the warmest place in the fridge. Thus bringing eggs below acceptable temperatures.

Apparently, the people who designed the fridges (probably a man) in the mid 60s-80s thought egg indents in the fridge door would be a good solution.  And I must admit it does keep them out of the way.  But who knew they could get so warm and then become bad for you?

So now I must reorganize my fridge.  I'm a bit concerned this may throw Brandon off, but who am I kidding- he just puts things on the top shelf anyway.  This won't throw him off.  Just as moving the cleaning supplies, hand towels, toilet paper or anything else with any kind of organization.

I'm waiting to hear back from the same reader if you can in fact eat eggs that have become frozen.  Update to follow.

"Don't get mad at me for putting things wherever I want" -Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment