Wednesday 9 November 2011

Baking: Staying Sane & Getting Fat

I enjoy baking.  It's fun, creative and very satisfying afterwards with yummy treats.  It also makes me still feel like a woman in a house of man.  So while Brandon spends time playing video games, watching hockey or just hanging around being a man- I bake.  I try new recipes each time.  Below are some of my delicious creations:

Cupcakes for Brandon's dad's birthday
John Deere & Dale Earnhardt inspired



Rice Krispies Surprise Treats
w/ peanut butter cups inside each piece

Cookies & Cream covered apples

Peanut Butter Toblerone Cheesecake
Brandon helps me by eating these delicious treats.  On non-creative days, I bake chocolate chips cookies.  Tomorrow I think I'll bake some peanut butter cookies, or banana bread.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment