Wednesday 19 October 2011

It's All Good in the Hood

The Xbox shenanigans continue... Doug and Brandon are currently playing their Xbox Modern Warfare games, listening to 1990's old school rap music.  Clearly some drinking is involved.  They are so enjoying themselves: dancing, rapping... "throwin' their hands in the air... like they just don't care".

Douggie has just informed me.... "Mase loves you".  This is fantastic news!  I've been waiting years to know for sure whether Mase does or does not in fact love me.  Finally, Doug has put my mind at ease!
Mase- he loves me.

From what I can hear between the rapping and gangsta talk, it sounds as though they may be compiling a list of 1990's rap.  I'll be sure to post it, so you can all enjoy what I have enjoyed this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment