The results are in...and Kanye, you.... ARE the father!
We feel the same way Kanye.
In an effort to try and help a brotha' out (I'm honing in on my black side here), I thought I'd write down some tips to both Kanye and Kim about what they should and shouldn't teach their baby. Based on previous escapades, of course.
|We know you're crazy Kim|
- You may up your street cred, but not your fan following, when you upstage someone and steal a microphone when they're accepting an award. Apologies that follow may be seen as forced celebrity manager "parenting".
- Creating a show with all your family could make you famous...for simply doing nothing. However, as you gain popularity you also lose respect.
- Thinking you're great, and actually being great are very different. Make sure you choose the right option.
- Sex tapes are never a good idea! But they do make your name a common one in the household.
- People will laugh at you if you dare to compare Coldplay to The Beatles, stating Coldplay is just as good, or better, than The Beatles.
- Defaulting to a fashion "career" is only a good idea if you've gained all those
- Twitter can emphasize just how stupid you are- so be careful.
- Don't get married (for the 2nd time) for it only to last 72 days. Because then you meet your baby-daddy and things get messy. It has
publicity stuntfailure written all over it!
- K's are a popular letter in our families- get used to it
- If you become famous, don't lie about things like your sister's paternity or tweets you've sent... Or just anything in general.
- Don't be friends with other airhead heiresses
- You can sing about it, but just know...not everyone is a gold digger.
- Lots of perfume lines won't make you seem more upscale...you'll just smell really strongly
- Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut... In all aspects.
|"Do you think they know how ridiculous we really are?"|